Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Small Introduction

Ok, so my first post was a little abrupt and not very welcoming.

About me???? - Well, in the proverbial nutshell.....

Good at school, got into university, discovered beer, failed university, joined the merchant navy (more on that later!), brought home a souvenir from my travels, married the said souvenir, settled down and became a shopkeeper!

5 years as a gift shop owner, 3 years married, one 2 year old son and now an 18 month old online gift shop

The bricks and mortar store is keeping me busy, the online gift shop is keeping me super busy and the little fella is totally exhausting me. In between times, like 2 O clock in the morning, I will try to add a little online reading to this blog :)

Cheers for now,
Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home