Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Second adsenser painstakingly created!

Well, unlike the few minutes it is taking anyone to create a site with specific template software, I have just created my second adsenser after about a weeks work! Ok, so its evenings only, usually 10pm till midinght. Plus, I had a few other minor matters to sort out, like hosting and my first attempts at setting up domain names with a registry company. That is a whole nother issue.

Still, its been interesting, and getting to know and understand the adsense site has been pretty worthwhile. All I gotto do now is work out a way of setting things up speedily (without laying out any cash on expensive software!).

So, anyhow, the site? Well its http://www.organicgardeningadvice.com - Havent changed the layout from the bonsai site at all, just been busy working out how to find and implement the eBook, clickbank links, article sources, etc, etc, etc....

Big thanks to Burt for his input on these subjects.

I could do with knocking out another site to fill my current hosting space but after that will need to seriously look into the time taken to create a site if this project is to be worth continuing with. Unlike the other guys aiming for 100 sites before x-mas, at the current rate I should be up to 100 sites in around 3 years time! Most likely adsense will have changed beyond all recognition by then :)

Still cant tell if the effort will pay off as I am still awaiting the spider rush on the first site. MSN and Yahoo have picked up a couple of pages between them but the big G is not calling as yet.

Well, as I said before, if it leads to more knowledge of SEO, hosting, programming then its gotta pay dividends in the end - even if it doesnt pay out enought to cover my bad habits in the mean time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home