Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Friday, October 28, 2005

Allways playing Catch-Up

So much to do, so little time, etc. Not enough hours in the day... Best laid plans....

Started today with a game plan. The warehouse setup is going along ok but with a few teething problems, one in particular being problems with the broadband - lose the connection every time I end a phone call! I was hoping to investigate it further today. I want to get an e-mail newsletter sent out to all my onine shop subcrsibers this weekend. I need to find a supplier for decent packaging material - fast. I would love to get a little work done on the AIS sites.

All these things have been on my "to do" list this week. Come Friday, I was thinking business would be slow, time to make some progress. What happened - flat out all day processing orders! Well, not all day. Spent the morning with an important rep, thinking the afternoon would be ok, then had a couple of big deliveries of new stock which meant we could clear a load of backorders. That wrote off the afternoon.

Still, cant complain. Orders have the priority. Got to get some money in the bank! Come January and I will have all the time in the world and a lot less orders. So what doesnt get done now will get done next year :)

Why have I got time to blog and not work? Well, its after midinight and quite frankly I am fried! I can blog now, work again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home