Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 13, 2005

OK, now we are flying!

Yes, its busy, busy times. The silly season is definately upon us!

Taken a bucket load of orders last weekend and this week - It seems like we are busy as anything but then it allways does at this time of year. We have really got to go something to match last year and then go some more to beat it. Still, things are definatly flying now and we are definately up on last year - although, we have to be as we now have the extra expense of the warehouse and more staff!

My advice to anyone setting up a business - Try to find something none seasonal!!! Its crazy, I spend 10 months of the year complaining about how quiet it is and then 2 months of the year just working flat out, all hours of the day and night, and complaining about it - :) I guess I am only really happy for about 2 weeks of the year at the end of October when things are busy but not manic.

Ah well, 5 and 1/2 weeks left till xmas. Hopefully I will make it. I reckon when Father Christmas pops down the chimney on xmas eve, my little boy had better leave him out a bottle of whiskey rather than just the usual glass!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home