Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Friday, October 28, 2005

AIS Update

C'mon guys, what is happening in the world of the adsensers?

I am frequently checking the blogs of the other adsensers, the 100 sites club, and am not getting many updates.

With regards to my efforts, I have 2 sites up and with not alot of success. To compare the 2, the Bonsai site has around 200+ pages, most now indexed, and, my attempt, the organicgardening site has about 20 pages, with only about 9 indexed. I only get a couple of hits a day and consequently no adsense income.

The bizarre thing is that the organic site gets more hits, from this blog, than the bonsai site gets even though it is listed in the search engines.

I cant expect any more as I have done nothing to promote/improve either site due to work commitments at present - my adsense time will come in the new year. Still, I could do with a bit of positive feedback from those of you who are investing more time in the project.

Keeping in touch with Burts Blog has given me alot of ideas to try when I do get the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger JavaRoasters said...

I don't think you should get discouraged about the AIS. It is a long term project and it takes time to get it in the search listings. Maybe go over Burt's blog again and the forums on AIS (when you have time) and try to improve on what you have already accomplished.

2:44 AM  
Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

I hear what you are saying guys, and I am very keen to do some more work on any kind of AIS front - however the shop is going to be all consuming from now till xmas.

I will put a bit of thought into what to try in the New Year but will not get chance to put it into pratice until then.

An e-Book about life in the mercant navy? :) Now that would be kind of fun. Not sure how informative it would be... May certainly be entertaining reading though. Heh Heh.

Cheers,
Rich

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home