Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jesus Christ on a piece of sheet metal

LMAO!

Well, you gotta aint ya? My NPM sites have been up and running on their subdomains now for just about a week and although google is only just starting to sniff, it appears some other search engine has picked up a couple of pages.

The subdomain in question is Powerselling on Ebay and thus far I have received hits from the following three search engine keyphrases:-

picture of holy hardware on ebay
jesus christ on a piece of sheet metal
jesus sheet metal ebay

The reason being the newsfeed that features on the NPM sites. You know what made me laugh my socks off? Well, it wasnt the return - none of the clicks resulted in any adsnese revenue - its just the thought of what these people/person were searching for. Man I just love the diversity of the internet and all who use it.

OK, I gotta go - I am off to rush out a few AISers about the Good Lord and his Metalworking skills!!

Cheers,
Rich

1 Comments:

Blogger JavaRoasters said...

I thought he only showed up on Grilled Cheese, or is that Mary who shows up there?

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home