Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Come on Mr.B

Whats going on Gary?

You know we are all missing your regular blogs - I am in serious danger of getting alot more work done during my 9-5 job with no Burts osCommerce & More Blog posts.

I need the distraction and inspiration :)

Seriously, GET WELL SOON. I dont know whats up but if its any consolation, there is alot of illness going around at present, the wife and son are totally laid out with the flu. The son has gone through a right bad month, he had a cold/flu going back, middle of January, just got over that and went down with "hand, foot and mouth" disease - I thought that was just some kind of mad cow thing, but sure enough, blisters on his "hands, feet and mouth"!!! Anyhow, it wasnt as bad as it sounds, but no sooner had he got over that and the poor "little fella" is knocked down with another kickass cold. How the wife and him have suffered and yet I am still in the clear, God only knows - I am usually the biggest malingerer.

Anyhow, come on Gary - get your sick bed dragged over to the keyboard and let us know what is going down..... How much sick pay have you made, is the Make Content Unique site keeping you in the pennies?

Cheers,
Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home