Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The AIS update......

Well, not surprisingly, not too much to report once again in way of creation and certainly not in earnings.

The reasons - its all still going on behind the scenes. I have set up one of the NPM sites - uploaded it to its own domain but totally as stock - the reason being just to use as a yardstick really - I would like to know myself exactly how much "duplicate content" affects search engine rankings. How much does adding unique headers/footers/middlers affect things if certain paragraphs remain duplicated? How beneficial is it to host a site on its own domain rather than on a subdomain? Would a hand made mega-site, covering many different niches, created using a cms and with totally unique content rake in untold adsense riches? Would it be worth the effort?

I may only be making about $2/month with my only "listed" adsenser but I still cannot resist the lure of a steady AIS.

Just to clarify my aims for the year are to spend at least the first 6 months getting a small network of adsensers up and running and then to see what works and what doesnt - 6 months down the line, I will review how much traffic each site is receiving and then consider alternative ways of generating income from them.

The aim for February - Sort out a multi-domain/reseller hosting account (many thanks for the recommendations in the previous post) - Launch the full 6 NPM adsensers (when available), as is, on subdomains. - Launch my Super Hand Made Site - although it will be in its early stages, content wise. - Also, time permitting, I would like to launch the 6 NPM sites on their own domains with "modified" content.

Heh, heh - Sounds good eh? Very professional gameplan. Unfortunately the day job, the wife and the 2 year old may well interfere with all my plans for world domination - Still, thats life.

Cheers,
Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home