Name:
Location: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

AIS well and truly on the backburner

Ok, for the time being I have got to admit defeat. Well, maybe not defeat - depends on how you define it. I have thoroughly enjoyed setting up a couple of sites and believe that I now have a system in place whereby I could quickly and easily expand the "empire"!

Unfortunately, as it stands, I only have a couple of properly finished adsensers and havent put enough time in into promoting them to give them a proper chance of bringing in any kind of worthwhile income.

What I have gained is a greater knowledge of hosting, site design, seo, etc, etc.... and its been alot of fun.

Why has it got to come to an end (at least for now?). Well, the simple fact of the matter is that any work I put into my main business, the online store will pay back far greater rewards than the Adsensers. I hope to find time for both in the future but right now, I am struggling to find the time to run the business and balance it with the family, let alone spend time on adsense.

Having said that, I do hope to finish a few rssg sites later in the year (content based rather than out and out scrapers), so "watch this space"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home